Behavioral Health Case Therapist II- Outpatient, Full-time, DaysLocation Winfield, Illinois Business Unit Central DuPage Hospital Job REQID 36639 Job Function Mental Health/Social Services Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Case Therapist II SL reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
This role is responsible for assessing patients, treatment planning, and providing direct patient services including individual, group, and family counseling. The Case Therapist II coordinates care including communicating with treatment team, patient, and family, documenting in medical record, and discharge planning, continuum of care.
- Experience and training in assessment, individual, family, and group counseling
- Master's Degree with LSW, LCSW, LPC, or LCPC required, or eligible for licensure
- Master's degree in social work, psychology, counseling, or related field
- 3-5 years in intensive treatment setting and /or mental health setting.
- CADC Licensure
- LIC CPC
- LIC LCSW
- LIC MSW
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- New Grad RN - Northwestern Medicine Kishwaukee Hospital DeKalb, Illinois
- Pharmacy Practice Coordinator - Drug Information, Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Housekeeper - Central DuPage Hospital, Full-time, Days, $$3,000.00 Sign-On Bonus Winfield, Illinois
- Transporter, CDH, Full-time, Rotating Shifts, $$3,000.00 Sign-On Bonus Winfield, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs