Asst Manager Hospitality Maintenance, Full-time, Days (Winfield, IL)Winfield, Illinois Job REQID 3148 Job Function Management-Facilities/Support Services Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Assistant Manager, Hospitality Maintenance reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The Assistant Manager Hospitality Maintenance facilitates delivery of on-boarding, training, quality monitoring, and optimization of service within the Maintenance Department at CDH Hospital. This position works in coordination with the Manager, Plant Operations to construct, implement, and monitor quantitative and qualitative measurement programs that promote safe and continual improvement of the maintenance program and increase the quality of customer service. The Assistant Manager, Hospitality Maintenance works closely with all division managers, coordinators and staff to achieve a program of service excellence.
- Five years of experience in facilities maintenance. In lieu of a Bachelor's degree, an additional 3 years of experience is required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, financial skills and computer skills
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree in Management, Engineering or related field
- Three years of experience in a lead or supervisory role
- Patient Care Tech - Behavioral Health, Woodstock, Illinois
- Phlebotomist-FLOAT - HealthLab, Full-time, Days (CW) Chicago, Illinois
- Order Managment Specialist - Order Management Unit, Full-time Grayslake, Illinois
- Patient Service Representative - Full-time, Days Lake Forest, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs