Associate Manager, Patient Care - Critical Care, Full-time, DaysWinfield, Illinois Job REQID 8747 Job Function Management-Nursing Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Associate Manager, Patient Care reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The Associate Manager is an operational leader who under direction of the Manager, Patient Care Services, is responsible for daily operations of more than one patient care wing/department. The Associate Manager is responsible for effective daily clinical service operation and insuring that requirements for patient satisfaction, employee satisfaction, quality, service and value are met and sustained. This individual serves as a proactive catalyst for operational change in support of PDCA/PI projects, LEAN Rapid Improvement Events, and is directly accountable for creating change in the environment.
The Associate Manger is responsible for aspects of personnel management including working with Human Resources to coordinate interviewing schedules, developing a plan for timely completion of evaluations, recommending to Manager coaching/discipline/mentoring plans for staff.
- Creating a professional practice environment that focuses on the customer.
- Will be expected to be flexible to work evening and night shifts to coach, mentor staff around PI, LEAN initiatives, quality indicators and other unit initiatives.
- Does not have any direct reports.
- 2 years experience in leadership role
- Graduate from accredited school of nursing. BSN or BS with MSN.
- Licensed RN
- BLS certification
- Greater than two years in leadership role
- Experience in an acute care setting
- Nursing certification (i.e CCRN)
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Insurance Verification Representative - Durable Medical Equipment, Full-time, Days McHenry, Illinois
- Client Office Phlebotomist - HealthLab, Full-time, Days (KD) Palatine, Illinois
- Client Office Phlebotomist - HealthLab, Full-time, Days (SR) Carmel, Indiana
- Talent Acquisition Professional- Human Resources, Full-time, Days Warrenville, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs