Adult Psychiatrist - Central DuPage HospitalLocation Winfield, Illinois Business Unit Regional Medical Group Job REQID REF9636K Job Function Physician Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
Northwestern Medicine is a growing, nationally recognized health system that provides world-class care at 10 hospitals and more than 200 locations in communities throughout Chicago, the suburbs and northern Illinois. Together with Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, we are pushing boundaries in our research labs, training the next generation of physicians and scientists, and pursuing excellence in patient care.
We value building relationships with our patients and their families, listening to their unique needs while providing individualized primary, specialty and hospital-based care. Our recent affiliations and ongoing growth make it possible for us to serve more patients, closer to where they live and work. While each of our locations has a unique story, Northwestern Medicine is unified under one mission – Patients First.
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group is the premier provider of healthcare services in Chicago’s west and northwest suburbs, with more than 600 primary care physicians and specialists. Our team works together to provide excellent patient care and exceptional patient experiences using models that follow best practices in outpatient and inpatient settings. RMG offers competitive compensation and benefits within a physician led work environment.
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group (NMRMG) is actively recruiting for board eligible/board certified Adult Psychiatrists to join our team at Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital located in the western suburbs of Chicago. This is an outstanding opportunity for new or experienced Psychiatrists to build your career with the premier healthcare provider in the Chicagoland area.
- Practice opportunities available: Inpatient (Hospitalist), Outpatient, PHP/IOP and Addictions
- Outpatient clinic located onsite at NM Central DuPage Hospital in Winfield, IL
- Robust PHP/IOP program, along with residential and outpatient chemical dependency programs
- Three separate inpatient units: Adolescent, Chronic and Adults, with a total of 48 beds
- Strong support with highly skilled social workers
- Successful and expanding multi-specialty physician group that promotes a collegial work environment, physician success and compassionate care
- Employed full-time position with Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group
- EPIC electronic health record system wide
- Conveniently located 30 miles west of Chicago - near major highways and Metra train line
- Family friendly community with excellent schools and an array of dining, arts, sports and entertainment options
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Talent Acquisition Professional - Human Resources - Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Lead Clinical Quality Documentation Specialist, Full-time, Days, $4,000 Sign-on Bonus Palos Heights, Illinois
- Clinical Quality Documentation Specialist, Full-time, Days, $4,000 Sign-on Bonus Palos Heights, Illinois
- Clinical Nurse - Medical Observation Unit, Per Diem/Casual, Days Chicago, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs