Wound Care Manager - Full-time, DaysLocation Wheaton, Illinois Business Unit Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital Job REQID 10444 Job Function Management-Nursing Shift Rotating Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital, part of Northwestern Medicine, is a 127-bed teaching hospital located in Wheaton, Illinois dedicated to the delivery of physical medicine and rehabilitation. Marianjoy offers specialty programs for adult and pediatric patients recovering from illness or who require intensive therapy to regain their function and independence. Marianjoy rehabilitation programs include care for brain injury, spinal cord, orthopedic/musculoskeletal, stroke and neuromuscular. Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital is recognized by the Joint Commission for the hospital and stroke program. In addition, Marianjoy is also accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) for our hospital programs, pain and brain injury.
The Wound Care Manager reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The wound care nurse manager has accountability for clinical and administrative leadership for the Marianjoy inpatient wound care program, ensuring best practices and patient care outcomes. The position functions as a content expert and liaison between hospital leadership, physician providers and Marianjoy direct care staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or Physical Therapy or Occupational Therapy
- Current Illinois RN license or PT license, or OT license
- Maintains current certifications: WCC, CWCN, CWON, WOCN, CWCA, or CSW
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Master’s degree in Nursing, Physical Therapy or Occupational Therapy
- 3 to 4 years of previous rehabilitation experience
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Nurse Clinician - Digestive Health Clinic, Full-Time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Cook I - West Region - Central DuPage Hospital, Part-time Winfield, Illinois
- Certified Nursing Assistant - PH Psychiatric, Part-Time, Nights Palos Heights, Illinois
- Patient Care Technician - Delnor Medical/Surgical, Full Time, Nights - $2,000 Sign on Bonus! Geneva, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs