Rehab Nurse Tech II Part Time Evenings Sign On Bonus $1,500Location Wheaton, Illinois Business Unit Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital Job REQID 115115 Job Function Patient Support Shift Evening Job (2nd) Apply Now
- $10,000 Tuition Reimbursement per year ($5,700 part-time)
- $10,000 Student Loan Repayment ($5,000 part-time)
- $1,000 Professional Development per year ($500 part-time)
- $250 Wellbeing Fund per year($125 for part-time)
- Annual Employee Merit Increase and Incentive Bonus
- Paid time off and Holiday pay
Sign On Bonus $1,500 (internal employees and rehires less than a year are not eligible)
The Rehabilitation Nurse Technician II (RNT2) reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards. The RNT has expertise related to the specific needs for patients in the rehabilitation environment which includes severe chronic conditions and complex disabilities. The RNT II is a member of the interdisciplinary rehabilitation care team and supports interventions to help individuals and their families achieve independence, adjustments to the patients’ health and to look beyond the disability or condition. The RNT services adults and children
In their primary responsibility, the RNT II works under the direction of a professional registered nurse to support unit and patient care needs. RNT II assists with management of the electronic health record and paper chart. The RNT is crossed trained to perform the RNT job duties and is expected to float to the direct care position as needed. The RNT II role serves as an active participant in the unit quality projects which can include data collection as well as unit equipment inventory and maintenance. The RNT II is responsible to precept new RNT employees. roles.
- High School or equivalent (GED) High School degree, or G.E.D equivalent, is required.
- Current Nursing Assistant certification (C.N.A.) is required or current enrollment in an RN Nursing Program, with the successful completion of two clinical rotations.
- Maintains current CPR certification.
- Basic math skills are required.
- Ability to communicate with a wide variety of people and provide highest level of customer service.
- Understanding and support of Northwestern Medicine’s Mission and Values.
- Flexibility and ability to manage work in a changing environment.
- 2-5 years work experience is preferred in a rehabilitation hospital, acute care hospital or skilled nursing facility.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs