Professional Development SpecialistLocation Wheaton, Illinois Business Unit Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital Job REQID 91368 Job Function Human Resources/Academy/Payroll Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
- $10,000 Tuition Reimbursement per year ($5,700 part-time)
- $6,000 Student Loan Repayment ($3,000 part-time)
- $1,000 Professional Development per year ($500 part-time)
- $250 Wellbeing Fund per year($125 for part-time)
- Annual Employee Merit Increase and Incentive Bonus
- Paid time off and Holiday pay
The Professional Development Specialist reflects the mission, vision, and values of NMHC, adheres to the organizations Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Designs, implements and evaluates clinical/non-clinical orientation programs and continuous learning opportunities for all classifications of caregivers in assigned unit/division in partnership with unit leadership team.
- Utilizes a data driven approach to conduct house wide and unit-specific required training to close performance gaps.
- Maintains visibility for just in time learning facilitation in clinical areas.
- Adheres to ANA Scope and Standards of practice for Nursing Professional Development.
- At least 5 years in clinical specialty
- LIC RN
- CERT BLS
- Masters Degree in Nursing or Education. Will consider candidates currently enrolled in Master's program.
- CERT PDRN
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Nursing CareersSearch Now
Check out our benefitsRead More
Information Services CareersRead More