Registered Nurse Marianjoy Orthopedic/Musculoskeletal Unit All Shifts and Hours Sign On Bonus VariesLocation Wheaton, Illinois Business Unit Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital Job REQID EV41928Y Job Function Clinical Nurse Shift Not Applicable Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
View this video to learn more from the heroes that work at Northwestern Medicine.
- $10,000 Tuition Reimbursement per year ($5,700 part-time)
- $6,000 Student Loan Repayment ($3,000 part-time)
- $1,000 Professional Development per year ($500 part-time)
- $250 Wellbeing Fund per year($125 for part-time)
- Annual Employee Merit Increase and Incentive Bonus
- Paid time off and Holiday pay
Three East is a twenty-one-bed unit specializing in orthopedic / musculoskeletal rehabilitation. The program specializes in treating individuals with joint replacements, amputation, arthritis, disease that affect bones and muscles and orthopedic trauma, such as fracture, sports injury or other trauma. Our team is comprised of physicians, nurses, nursing assistants and therapists working together to provide exceptional care with a focus on patient and family education with the goal of discharging patients to the communities.
*Opportunities for current students, New Grads, and Experienced professionals!
**Up to $3,000 in Sign-on Bonuses for Nurse roles. Conditions vary; inquire for more information.
- Full-time, Part-time and Casual/Reserve
- 8 hour shift at 6:30 am - 3:00 pm
- 12 hour shift at 6:30 am - 7:00 pm
- 8 hour shift at 2:30 pm - 11:00 pm
- 8 hour shift at 10:30 pm - 7:00 am
- 12 hour shift at 6:30 pm - 7:00 am
Responsible for the complete nursing process, which includes assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation, teaching, evaluation and documentation of patient care from a patient’s admission through discharge. Integrates contributions of interdisciplinary team to assure best possible outcomes are achieved. Supervises and maintains a professional relationship with licensed and unlicensed assistive personnel. Clinical Practice: Utilizes the nursing process to provide coordinated patient care. Delivers holistic care by demonstrating involvement of the patient and their family in a plan of care that is culturally sensitive. Adheres to hospital and nursing department philosophies and policies. Utilizes the documentation system to accurately reflect patient care planned for and delivered, as per policy and protocol. Applies current technology, competencies and theory in the delivery of care. Utilizes the documentation system to accurately reflect interventions delivered as per policy and procedure.
- Current Illinois RN license.
- BLS CPR certification through American Heart Association.
- ADN or higher nursing degree (i.e. BSN) or signed learning agreement required upon hire.
- Analytical skills necessary to assess a patient's condition and utilize the nursing process and professional judgment in providing comprehensive patient care.
- Ability to interact with patients, families, medical personnel and other members of the health care team.
- Ability to perform effectively and efficiently in stressful, urgent situations.
- Cognizant of customer needs related to culture, age, developmental level and diagnoses.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelors degree.
- Previous rehabilitation nursing work experience.
Equal OpportunityNorthwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs