Recreational Therapist Marianjoy Part Time Afternoon/Evening ShiftLocation Wheaton, Illinois Business Unit Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital Job REQID 80456 Job Function Rehabilitation/Wellness Shift Rotating Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
- $10,000 Tuition Reimbursement per year ($5,700 part-time)
- $6,000 Student Loan Repayment ($3,000 part-time)
- $1,000 Professional Development per year ($500 part-time)
- $250 Wellbeing Fund per year($125 for part-time)
- Annual Employee Merit Increase and Incentive Bonus
- Paid time off and Holiday pay
The Recreational Therapist is responsible for assessing the parent's current level of social and emotional functioning; providing a wide range of social, recreational and educational experiences that facilitate self-development and self-management to stabilize the identified crisis.
- One year in a Mental Health field
- Bachelor's degree in Recreational/related field or Masters degree in Art Therapy, Music or Dance Therapy
- Certification in specialty area Required -Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialist (CTRS)
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs