Physician: PM&R - Brain Injury - Wheaton, ILLocation Wheaton, Illinois Business Unit Regional Medical Group Job REQID REF56851F Job Function Physician Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer an excellent benefits package. This includes a continuing medical education allowance, paid time off, well-being fund, 401k, paid parental leave, malpractice insurance and much more. Moreover, we will provide financial stability and administrative support so you can focus on your passion – practicing medicine.
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group (NMRMG) is seeking a BE/BC, Brain Injury - Physical Medicine & Rehab Physician to join our team at Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital in Wheaton, IL, located in Chicago’s Western suburbs.
The Marianjoy Brain Injury Rehabilitation Program for adults and children provides comprehensive, individualized treatment plans that focus on the specific needs and goals of the patient.
- Practice is rotating Inpatient/outpatient service at Marianjoy, tertiary care rehab hospital
- Outpatient clinic for Brain Injury and Post-concussive management
- EMG, swallow study and consult service opportunities
- The Marianjoy Brain Injury Program has been awarded accreditation by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF)
- Specialty programs focused on stroke, spinal cord injury, brain injury, pediatric, orthopaedic/musculoskeletal, pain and neuromuscular disorders
- Hi-tech Neurorehabilitation
- Opportunity to work with Residents
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs