Physician: General Surgery - Wheaton, ILLocation Wheaton, Illinois Business Unit Regional Medical Group Job REQID REF38809T Job Function Physician Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group (NMRMG) is seeking a BE/BC General Surgeon to join our team in Wheaton, IL located in Chicago’s west suburbs.
- Join a team of 3 surgeons/2 Physician Assistants
- Clinic located in Wheaton, IL
- Medical Staff privileges at NM Central DuPage Hospital and NM Delnor Hospital
- 24/7 hospitalists and intensivists in house coverage
- Employed full-time position with Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group
- Successful and expanding multi-specialty physician group that promotes a collegial work environment, physician success, and compassionate care within a physician driven team
- EPIC electronic health record system
- Compensation is excellent and includes generous retirement benefits, medical insurance, CME, and a great work environment
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Nursing OpportunitiesSearch Now
Check out our benefitsRead More
Information Services CareersRead More