Physical Medicine & Rehab - Pediatrics Physician - Marianjoy Rehab HospitalLocation Wheaton, Illinois Business Unit Regional Medical Group Job REQID REF9746D Job Function Physician Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
Northwestern Medicine is a growing, nationally recognized health system that provides world-class care at 10 hospitals and more than 200 locations in communities throughout Chicago, the suburbs and northern Illinois. Together with Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, we are pushing boundaries in our research labs, training the next generation of physicians and scientists, and pursuing excellence in patient care.
We value building relationships with our patients and their families, listening to their unique needs while providing individualized primary, specialty and hospital-based care. Our recent affiliations and ongoing growth make it possible for us to serve more patients, closer to where they live and work. While each of our locations has a unique story, Northwestern Medicine is unified under one mission – Patients First.
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group is the premier provider of healthcare services in Chicago’s west and northwest suburbs, with more than 600 primary care physicians and specialists. Our team works together to provide excellent patient care and exceptional patient experiences using models that follow best practices in outpatient and inpatient settings. RMG offers competitive compensation and benefits within a physician led work environment.
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group (NMRMG) is seeking a BE/BC, Pediatric Physical Medicine & Rehab Physician to join our team at Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital in Wheaton, IL, located in Chicago’s Western suburbs.
The Pediatric Rehabilitation Program at Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital, part of Northwestern Medicine, provides inpatient and outpatient care to children from birth to 18 years old with physical, cognitive and learning challenges due to illness, injury or congenital causes.
- Practice is Inpatient service at Marianjoy, tertiary care rehab hospital
- Outpatient, prosthetics and orthotics opportunities
- Specialty programs focused on stroke, spinal cord injury, brain injury, pediatric, orthopaedic/musculoskeletal, pain and neuromuscular disorders
- Hi-tech Neurorehabilitation
- Opportunity to work with Residents
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Patient Access Specialist - Registration, Part-time, NIghts Winfield, Illinois
- Patient Access Concierge - Guest Services, Part-time, Evenings Winfield, Illinois
- CT Scan Technologist, IHR - Delnor CT Scanning, As Needed, Days Geneva, Illinois
- Registered Staff Nurse, Inpatient - Delnor Med/Surgical, Full Time, Nights - $3,000 Sign on Bonus Geneva, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs