Physical Medicine & Rehab - Brain Injury Physician - Marianjoy Rehab HospitalWheaton, Illinois Job REQID REF9745L Job Function Physician Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
Northwestern Medicine is a growing, nationally recognized health system that provides world-class care at 10 hospitals and more than 200 locations in communities throughout Chicago, the suburbs and northern Illinois. Together with Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, we are pushing boundaries in our research labs, training the next generation of physicians and scientists, and pursuing excellence in patient care.
We value building relationships with our patients and their families, listening to their unique needs while providing individualized primary, specialty and hospital-based care. Our recent affiliations and ongoing growth make it possible for us to serve more patients, closer to where they live and work. While each of our locations has a unique story, Northwestern Medicine is unified under one mission – Patients First.
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group is the premier provider of healthcare services in Chicago’s west and northwest suburbs, with more than 600 primary care physicians and specialists. Our team works together to provide excellent patient care and exceptional patient experiences using models that follow best practices in outpatient and inpatient settings. RMG offers competitive compensation and benefits within a physician led work environment.
Northwestern Medicine has an outstanding opportunity for a Physical Medicine & Rehab physician with focus on Brain Injury. Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group (NMRMG) is seeking a fellowship trained, BE/BC, PM&R - Brain Injury physician to join our team at Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital in Wheaton, IL, located in Chicago’s western suburbs.
Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital, part of Northwestern Medicine, provides intensive physical medicine and rehabilitation to individuals who have experienced an illness or injury. Specialty programs focused on stroke, spinal cord injury, brain injury, pediatric, orthopaedic/musculoskeletal, pain and neuromuscular disorders.
Highlights of the position:
- Responsible for overseeing tertiary care Brain Injury program
- Outpatient clinic for post-concussive syndrome and late effects of Brain Injury
- Build Brain Injury research
- Work with and educate Resident physicians
- Partner to develop strategies for best practice, outcomes and better service in the community
- Hi-tech Neurorehabilitation
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Financial Analyst - Contract Systems and Audit, Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- EVS Tech Lead - CDH, Full-time, Nights Winfield, Illinois
- Clinical Nurse - Obstetrics, Registry, Rotating - $500 Sign-on Bonus Sandwich, Illinois
- Medical Assistant- Regional Management Group- Rheumatology- Full-time- Days- $2,000 Sign-on Bonus Geneva, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs