Patient Care Tech II Marianjoy $1000 Sign on Bonus Part Time EveningsLocation Wheaton, Illinois Business Unit Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital Job REQID 18748 Job Function Patient Support Shift Evening Job (2nd) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
View this video to learn more from the heroes that work at Northwestern Medicine.
- $10,000 Tuition Reimbursement per year ($5,700 part-time)
- $6,000 Student Loan Repayment ($3,000 part-time)
- $1,000 Professional Development per year ($500 part-time)
- $250 Wellbeing Fund per year($125 for part-time)
- Annual Employee Merit Increase and Incentive Bonus
- Paid time off and Holiday pay
Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital, part of Northwestern Medicine, is a 127-bed teaching hospital located in Wheaton, Illinois dedicated to the delivery of physical medicine and rehabilitation. Marianjoy offers specialty programs for adult and pediatric patients recovering from illness or who require intensive therapy to regain their function and independence. Marianjoy rehabilitation programs include care for brain injury, spinal cord, orthopedic/musculoskeletal, stroke and neuromuscular. Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital is recognized by the Joint Commission for the hospital and stroke program. In addition, Marianjoy is also accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) for our hospital programs, pain and brain injury.
$1,000 Sign on Bonus (internal transfers and rehires of less than a year are not eligible)
32 hours/week, 2:30P - 11:00P, including every other weekend
The Patient Care Technician II reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organizations Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards. The Patient Care Technician II works under the direction of a professional registered nurse to provide Administrative support, Patient Care and Patient Safety needs. PCT II assists with management of the patient health record and paper chart. The PCT II is an energetic, customer-oriented individual who manages multiple roles, as both the coordinator of the nursing unit and patient care provider. The PCT II maintains all skills and competencies of the PCT role and possesses strong communication, organizational skills, flexibility and adaptability. AA/EOE
- High School or Equivalent (GED)
- Certification from an accredited Nursing Assistant program is required or current enrollment in nursing program and completion of at least one clinical rotation (Proof of clinical rotation from student via transcripts or letter from clinical instructor necessary.)
- Active AHA BLS certification is required
- Intermediate computer skills are required, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must possess strong communication, critical thinking, and prioritization, multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service skills
- Basic math skills are required.
- Flexibility and ability to manage work in a changing environment.
- 3 to 4 years of previous experience as a certified nursing assistant/unit secretary in a hospital setting
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs