Physician: General Surgery - Wheaton, ILLocation Wheaton, Illinois Business Unit Regional Medical Group Job REQID REF38809T Job Function Physician Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group (NMRMG) is the premier provider of healthcare services in Chicago’s metro area, with more than 700 primary care physicians and specialists. Our team works together to provide excellent patient care and exceptional patient experiences, using models that follow best practices in outpatient and inpatient settings. NMRMG offers competitive compensation and benefits within a physician led work environment.
Northwestern Medicine is a growing, nationally recognized health system that provides world-class care at 11 hospitals and more than 200 locations in communities throughout Chicago, the suburbs and northern Illinois. Together with Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, we are pushing boundaries in our research labs, training the next generation of physicians and scientists, and pursuing excellence in patient care. Our vision and values are deeply rooted in the idea that patients come first in all we do. We value building relationships with our patients and their families, listening to their unique needs while providing individualized primary, specialty and hospital-based care. Our recent affiliations and ongoing growth make it possible for us to serve more patients, closer to where they live and work. While each of our locations has a unique story, Northwestern Medicine is unified under one mission – Patients First.
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group (NMRMG) is seeking a BE/BC General Surgeon to join our team in Wheaton, IL located in Chicago’s west suburbs.
- Join a team of 3 surgeons/2 Physician Assistants
- Clinic located in Wheaton, IL
- Medical Staff privileges at NM Central DuPage Hospital and NM Delnor Hospital
- 24/7 hospitalists and intensivists in house coverage
- Employed full-time position with Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group
- Successful and expanding multi-specialty physician group that promotes a collegial work environment, physician success, and compassionate care within a physician driven team
- EPIC electronic health record system
- Compensation is excellent and includes generous retirement benefits, medical insurance, CME, and a great work environment
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs