Exercise Physiologist - Cardiac Rehab, Wheaton, Part-time, DaysLocation Wheaton, Illinois Business Unit Central DuPage Hospital Job REQID 22005 Job Function Rehabilitation/Wellness Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Exercise Physiologist reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The Exercise Physiologist is a competent, licensed clinical professional who administers care to cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation patients in the Phase II Outpatient Setting.
This position is 21 hours a week. Monday & Wednesdays at 11:30am-6pm, Thursday & Thursday are 10am-4pm and an occasional Friday.
- Effectively interacts with patient, significant others, and other health team members, while providing care within the scope of his/her training.
- Performs stress testing as ordered by the physician.
- Also performs other cardiology procedures within the department: EKG, Event & Holter Monitor procedures.
- ACLS within 90 days of hire
- BLS Certification upon hire
- Bachelor's of Science in Exercise Science
- 1 year Stress Testing Experience
- Master's Degree in Exercise Science Physiology
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Phlebotomist- Diagnostic Testing Center, Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Remote Inpatient Coder I - Hospital Billing, Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Centralized Scheduling Rep, Full-time, Days Wheaton, Illinois
- Administrative Tech - Pediatrics, Part-time, Nights Winfield, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs