Clinical Psychologist - Adult Outpatient, Full-Time, DaysLocation Wheaton, Illinois Business Unit Regional Medical Group Job REQID 73585 Job Function Mental Health/Social Services Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
- $10,000 Tuition Reimbursement per year ($5,700 part-time)
- $6,000 Student Loan Repayment ($3,000 part-time)
- $1,000 Professional Development per year ($500 part-time)
- $250 Wellbeing Fund per year($125 for part-time)
- Annual Employee Merit Increase and Incentive Bonus
- Paid time off and Holiday pay
The Clinical Psychologist role reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics, Corporate Compliance Program and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Provides direct clinical service including psychological evaluations, consultations, diagnostic, and treatment services to outpatient adults
- Provides specialized diagnostic services for a highly diverse patient population predominately in an outpatient setting with inpatient coverage as needed.
- Provides clinical input for program development and evaluation.
- Provides care in a fashion that assures, embraces, and communicates the pledge, values, and policies of NM.
- Knowledge of community programs and resources pertaining to support groups, mental health services, etc.
- Previous successful interactive experience as a member of a interdisciplinary treatment team
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively in English
- Must be computer comfortable and/or proficient
- PhD or PsyD in Clinical Psychology and an active, valid, Illinois license
- Clinical Psychologist License from the State of Illinois
- BLS within 30 days of hire
- Minimum two years experience in an intensive treatment setting with supervised experience in individual and family counseling
- Understanding of and training in case management
- Strongly Preferred: experience in supporting medical psychiatry (i.e. Brain Injuries, Neurology, Orthopedics, General Medical Rehabilitation).
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs