Client Office Phlebotomist - HealthLab, Part-time, Days (KA)Location Wentzville, Missouri Business Unit Central DuPage Hospital Job REQID 13911 Job Function Laboratory Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
***This is a part-time, 34 hours per week position located at two client sites in Hannibal and Wentzville. Must be able to work Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 9am - 6pm in Hannibal and Thursday 9am - 6pm in Wentzville.***
The Phlebotomist reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The Phlebotomist's primary responsibility is for Centralized Phlebotomy Units, HealthLab Client specimen collections (phlebotomy) and Outpatient Lab/EKG services. The phlebotomist also provides phlebotomy support for non-centralized units at Central DuPage Hospital. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to, computer lab order entry, lab specimen receipt, patient information retrieval, lab reception/clerical duties and functions.
- One year experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Computer/keyboard literate
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Phlebotomy certification or training from a JACHO accredited school or institution
- EKG Training certification required within 6 months of hire
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Case Manager RN/Woodstock-Full-time, Day Woodstock, Illinois
- Staff Nurse-Medical Surgical/Onconolgy-McHenry-Full-time, Nights McHenry, Illinois
- Staff Nurse-Emergency/Huntley-Full-time, Night Huntley, Illinois
- Medical Assistant- Allergy and ENT- Full-time- Days Winfield, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs