Senior Financial Analyst, RMG Financial Operations, Full-time, daysWarrenville, Illinois Job REQID 4182 Job Function Accounting/Finance Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Senior Financial Analyst reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Supports the department's mission to provide labor management tools, departmental performance reviews and operational benchmarks.
- This position will be the lead analyst and liaison with Payroll, Revenue Integrity, IT, external business partners, operational leadership and other users of the labor management tools and other work products.
- Retrieve, research and organize financial operating data into reports.
- Able to set up and organize spreadsheets, recognize trends and drivers, and provide supporting analysis.
- Will need to understand and be able to communicate complicated findings and ideas both verbally and in writing.
- Must be self directed, able to manage multiple priorities, meet deadlines, coordinate and facilitate meetings.
- Will work independently, but must be able to function on teams, able to teach and mentor others and maintain positive working relationships with colleagues.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years in healthcare and or Accounting/Finance
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment and take appropriate action
- Good knowledge of governmental and economic trends with affect the industry as a whole
- Ability to perform high level computing skills and knowledge of spreadsheets and word processing applications
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to present relevant details to decision makers and operational managers
- Microsoft Access or other database knowledge
- Knowledge of process improvement concepts preferred Required Education: - -
- Master's degree in process or completed
- CPA, CFA or other advanced certifications
- Working knowledge of hospital charge description master (CDM)
- Benchmarking experience
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Patient Access Specialist - Part time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Patient Access Specialist - Full time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Patient Care Tech, Float - Delnor Resource Team, Full Time, Nights Geneva, Illinois
- * Monitor Tech Virtual Hiring Event - Thursday, 10/15 from 3-6p * DeKalb, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs