RN Proton Center- Part-Time, DaysLocation Warrenville, Illinois Business Unit Chicago Proton Center Job REQID 35322 Job Function Nursing Coordinator Shift Evening Job (2nd) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The RN - Proton Center reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
This role is a clinically competent, registered, professional nurse who prescribes, delegates and coordinates nursing care to the patient undergoing procedures and/or receiving radiation in the outpatient area, in the outpatient area, through the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation and evaluation. The RN - Proton Center effectively interacts with patients, significant others, and other health team members, while maintaining ANA standards of professional nursing practice.
- One year of nursing experience
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent customer service skills
- Graduate of an accredited RN program
- BSN required for all new hires as of 7/1/2014
- State of Illinois RN License
- CERT BLS
Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 10:00am – 6:30pm with some PTO coverage; no weekends, no holidays
- Oncology experience
- Knowledge in regulatory requirements (IRBs, FDA, ICH-GCP, OHRP)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to adapt to using multiple software applications
- CERT OCN
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Patient Services Rep- Regional Medical Group Pediatrics- Part-Time, Days South Elgin, Illinois
- Food Service Worker - Kish Food & Nutrition Services, Full-time, Rotating, $2,000 Sign-on Bonus DeKalb, Illinois
- Patient Service Representative - Cardiology, Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Department Secretary - Outpatient Rehabilitation, Full-time, Rotating Sycamore, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs