Patient Associate - Proton Therapy, Full-time, DaysWarrenville, Illinois Job REQID 6625 Job Function Customer Service Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Proton Therapy Patient Associate reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The Proton Therapy Patient Associate is responsible for supporting the scheduling process for treatment planning and treatments for each patient undergoing Proton Radiation Therapy at Northwestern Medicine Proton Center.
The Proton Therapy Patient Associate will share responsibility in managing the patient expectations and guiding the patient through the multiple milestones during their proton therapy treatment journey.
The Proton Therapy Patient Associate will be proficient in the utilization of the Electronic Medical Record to schedule the patient’s CT Simulations and proton therapy treatments. This will involve understanding each of the proton therapy treatment room’s capabilities and match it to each patient’s treatment plan expectations, including the treatment duration and resources needed to compete each treatment appointment.
The Proton Therapy Patient Associate will also be required to maintain competency in patient handling and will assist patients as needed.
· High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
· 2 years previous healthcare experience.
· Experience in a customer service role.
· Excellent interpersonal verbal communication skills.
· Excellent problem-solving skills.
· CPR BLS
· Previous experience with an electronic medical record system.
· Knowledge of medical terminology.
· Degree or additional training in business, communication or healthcare.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Financial Analyst - Contract Systems and Audit, Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- EVS Tech Lead - CDH, Full-time, Nights Winfield, Illinois
- Clinical Nurse - Obstetrics, Registry, Rotating - $500 Sign-on Bonus Sandwich, Illinois
- Medical Assistant- Regional Management Group- Rheumatology- Full-time- Days- $2,000 Sign-on Bonus Geneva, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs