Physician: Orthopedic Foot & Ankle/Lower Extremity Trauma - Warrenville, IL - Geneva, ILLocation Warrenville, Illinois Business Unit Regional Medical Group Job REQID REF44238A Job Function Physician Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group (NMRMG) is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified, Orthopedic Surgeon with fellowship training in Foot and Ankle Surgery/Lower Extremity Trauma to join our growing Orthopedics practice in Chicago’s west suburbs.
- Orthopedic clinics located: Warrenville and Geneva
- Medical Staff privileges at NM Central DuPage Hospital and NM Delnor Hospital
- Employed full-time position with Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group
- Successful and expanding multi-specialty physician group that promotes a collegial work environment, physician success and compassionate care
- EPIC electronic health record
- BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon
- Fellowship trained in Foot and Ankle Surgery/Lower Extremity Trauma
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs