Physician: Neuro-Oncology Opportunity - Southern and Western Suburbs of ChicagoLocation Warrenville, Illinois Business Unit Northwestern Medical Group Job REQID REF55284R Job Function Physician Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer an excellent benefits package. This includes a continuing medical education allowance, paid time off, well-being fund, 401k, paid parental leave, malpractice insurance and much more. Moreover, we will provide financial stability and administrative support so you can focus on your passion – practicing medicine.
Northwestern Medicine has an outstanding opportunity for a neuro-oncologist with focus on patient care. Northwestern Medicine Group (NMG) is seeking a BE/BC physician fellowship trained in neuro-oncology and interested in leading and expanding an already robust community-based program. Currently available program resources are unsurpassed in the Chicagoland area and include access to cutting-edge minimally invasive and radical surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation (including gamma-knife and our proton center). Participation in clinical research (pharma, cooperative groups, and outcomes-based research as an extension of the RHLCC) is an expectation. The ideal candidate has a strong interest in expanding a neuro-oncology program in the southern and western suburbs of Chicago, and will join the medical staff at Northwestern Medicine’s Palos, Central DuPage, and Delnor Hospitals, although sites of practice will depend on candidate preferences.
Northwestern Medicine Oncology:
- A physician led medical group that promotes physician leadership, wellness, and work-life balance
- Offers strong benefit package including health, dental, vision, 401K, and CME fund
- Competitive compensation
- Adheres to a Sub-specialization model
- Is committed to a robust clinical trials program
- Strong professional development opportunities
- Collaboration with subspecialized surgeons and radiation oncologists, including Proton Center
- Hospital privileges at Northwestern Medicine’s Palos, Central DuPage, and Delnor Hospitals
- EPIC electronic health record system
BE/BC and fellowship trained in neuro-oncology
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs