Physician Assistant - Orthopedics - Full-time, DaysLocation Warrenville, Illinois Business Unit Regional Medical Group Job REQID 61217 Job Function Physician Assistant Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
Northwestern Medicine has an exciting opportunity for Physician Assistant to work in our Inpatient (20%) and outpatient (80%) orthopedics department located at CDH, Delnor, NM surgery center, satellite office locations throughout western suburbs of Chicago. Required to travel to all locations.
PA will join a well-established, multi-subspecialty orthopedic group in the western suburbs of Chicago. The focus will be Joint Replacement, but required to cover all subspecialties(sports, foot/ankle, hand, spine). Duties and responsibilities include running independent outpatient clinic 2-3 days per week, seeing postoperative patients, new and follow up patients; surgical 1st assist in OR 2-3 days per week; occasional inpatient rounds/consults; weekend rounding and case coverage.
Schedule: M-F, days; some night, weekend, weekday, and holiday call required. Call split amongst 12 other PAs.
The Physician Assistant reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
This physician assistant is credentialed and in good standing on the Northwestern Medicine Medical Staff. Additionally, this physician assistant meets the requirements listed in RMG's Physician Practice Agreement.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree from an accredited Physician Assistant Program
- IL current license as a Physician Assistant
- Once licensed may apply for a controlled substance license and DEA number
- CERT BLS - issued by the American Heart Association
- Ortho experience or completed an orthopedic rotation in PA school
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Film File Clerk - Mammography, Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Clinical Nurse - CDH Labor & Delivery, Full-time, Nights Winfield, Illinois
- Housekeeping Assistant I - PH Housekeeping - Discharge Team, Full-Time, Evenings Palos Heights, Illinois
- Housekeeping Assistant II - Support Services Environmental, Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs