Patient Advocate - Proton Center- Full-Time, DaysLocation Warrenville, Illinois Business Unit Chicago Proton Center Job REQID 31056 Job Function Customer Service Shift Evening Job (2nd) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Patient Advocate - Proton Center reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines, and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
This position will have comprehensive knowledge of patients' needs and will work in partnership with the physicians and clinical staff to ensure smooth, efficient delivery of care and enhance the quality life of Proton Center patients and visitors. The Patient Advocate will field patient phone calls, work toward resolving problems and update all demographic and insurance information. This position performs, patient registration and assists with scheduling, medical record documentation and clerical functions in an accurate and timely manner, delivering the highest level of customer service over the phone and in person.
- Associate's degree or 2 years of applicable work experience
- Strong communication skills
- Passion or experience in Oncology and a passion for making a difference
- Experience working on Radiation Oncology or Healthcare.
- Degree in Hospitality or Healthcare related field.
- Presentation skills.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Nurse Clinician - Digestive Health Clinic, Full-Time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Cook I - West Region - Central DuPage Hospital, Part-time Winfield, Illinois
- Certified Nursing Assistant - PH Psychiatric, Part-Time, Nights Palos Heights, Illinois
- Patient Care Technician - Delnor Medical/Surgical, Full Time, Nights - $2,000 Sign on Bonus! Geneva, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs