Operations Outcome Manager, Regional Medical GroupLocation Warrenville, Illinois Business Unit Regional Medical Group Job REQID 39425 Job Function Management-Business Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Operations Outcome Manager, Regional Medical Group reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The NM RMG Manager will lead activities supporting optimization of current practice operations and successful integration of future providers and practices via growth and acquisition in the West region. Accountability will include managing a portfolio of projects with strategic and operational importance to the organization. The Performance Manager for will develop project work plans and related performance metrics to ensure all project activities are executed against established timelines and budgets.
Essential to this position is the use of accepted process improvement and project management methodologies and effective management of internal/external resources assigned to complete integration and optimization activities. The Performance Manager will effectively communicate with all levels of Management and establish solid working relationships with managers, directors and clinicians to develop work plans, metrics, resources and implementation support to achieve the organization's strategic goals and objectives.
- Provide leadership to an assigned portfolio of optimization and integration projects/ initiatives through active engagement of West Region NM Executives (Project Sponsors) and key stakeholders.
- Lead activities including project proposal/charter, definition, resource allocation and management, information distribution and meeting facilitation.
- Provide proactive, clear, concise and timely communication regarding project status and overall performance reporting among team members, NMRMG Executives (project sponsors) and key stakeholders.
- Consistently apply standard Process Improvement and Project Management Methodologies throughout each portfolio project.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining collaborative and productive relationships with internal and external key stakeholders and team members.
- Must be able to effectively manage project risks, issues and barriers that arise within the project and recommend mitigation strategies, as needed, to achieve the desired results.
- Demonstrated Knowledge of Physician Group Operations and Project Goals; Recommends solutions that add value, strengthen project or operational outcomes, exhibits understanding of both executive sponsor and key stakeholder needs.
- Achieves Results and is accountable for delivering projects on-time and on-budget including successful execution/activation, closeout and stabilization that meet statute sponsor and stakeholder expected outcomes.
- Develops and supports implementation of innovations in operational workflows and process to maximize quality, safety and effectiveness of resource allocation.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Management, Communications or related field.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft: Word, Excel, Power Point, Project.
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills, demonstrated analysis and problem solving skills, excellent oral and communication skills, demonstrated ability to effectively establish and maintain working relationships with peers and constituents at all levels of the organization.
- Minimum 5-8 years project or program management related experience.
- Physician Practice Management experience.
- Master's degree, MBA or MHA (or) Professional Certification in area of expertise.
- EPIC knowledge and/or certification/experience.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Medical Assistant - Internal Medicine, Full-time, Days *$2,000 Sign-on Bonus* Chicago, Illinois
- Nurse Clinician - Transitional Care, Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Nurse Clinician - Infusion, Part-time (24 hrs/wk), Days Chicago, Illinois
- Case Manager - Pre-Admissions Testing, Huntley, Full-time, Days Huntley, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs