Manager, Finance - Regional Medical Group South, Full-time, DaysLocation Warrenville, Illinois Business Unit Regional Medical Group Job REQID 18614 Job Function Management-Business Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Manager of Finance reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Manages RMG South Finance/Accounting activities, i.e. financial reporting, budgeting, and daily business oversight of those organizations.
- Prepares reports which summarize company business activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses, and earnings based on past, and present operations.
- Interprets financial results and issues financial statements on a timely basis to executive management.
- Coordinates audits of company's accounts.
- Oversees the preparation and other financial forecasting (including five year plan) for companies he/she provides financial oversight.
- Prepares budget and other forecasting schedules for board review.
- 5 years of experience including three years of management experience
- Prior healthcare experience
- Computer literate in Microsoft Excel, Word, Access
- Accounting department management, including exposure to computerized G/L and cash reporting operations
- Exposure to physician compensation and productivity reporting
- Good people handling and organizational skills
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business or Finance
- Advanced degree
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Clinical Nurse - CDH Medical Care Center, Full-time, Days, $2,000 Sign-on Bonus Winfield, Illinois
- Patient Care Technician - CDH Surgical Care Unit (Post Operative Care Unit), Full-time, Days, $2,000 Sign-o Bonus Winfield, Illinois
- Registered Nurse BSN (Mother/Baby) Full Time, Nights Lake Forest, Illinois
- Registered Nurse BSN (Observation) Full Time Days Lake Forest, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs