Speech Pathologist-Pediatrics Full-time Days $5000 Sign-on BonusLocation Sycamore, Illinois Business Unit Kishwaukee Hospital Job REQID 79626 Job Function Rehabilitation/Wellness Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
- $10,000 Tuition Reimbursement per year ($5,700 part-time)
- $6,000 Student Loan Repayment ($3,000 part-time)
- $1,000 Professional Development per year ($500 part-time)
- $250 Wellbeing Fund per year($125 for part-time)
- Annual Employee Merit Increase and Incentive Bonus
- Paid time off and Holiday pay
**This position is eligible for a $5,000 sign-on bonus**
The Speech Pathologist reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Provides optimal quality of patient care services by means of prescribed speech therapy programs to restore communicative function, provide rehabilitation of cognitive communication skills, improve neuromuscular support for speech and swallowing while maintaining professionalism, ethics, and efficiency under supervision of the Director of Rehabilitative Services.
- Must possess a Certificate or Master's Degree in Speech Therapy from an accredited college or university
- Current Illinois license in Speech and Language Pathology
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Current employees and former employees that have terminated in the last year are not eligible for a sign-on bonus.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs