Physician: Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Surgeon - Sycamore, ILLocation Sycamore, Illinois Business Unit Regional Medical Group Job REQID REF38879N Job Function Physician Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer an excellent benefits package. This includes a continuing medical education allowance, paid time off, well-being fund, 401k, paid parental leave, malpractice insurance and much more. Moreover, we will provide financial stability and administrative support so you can focus on your passion – practicing medicine.
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group (NMRMG) is seeking a fellowship trained BE/BC Foot and Ankle Surgeon for a full-time opportunity in Sycamore, IL, in the farwest suburbs of Chicago.
- Employed full-time positions with Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group
- NMRMG is a successful and growing multi-specialty physician group that promotes physician leadership, a collegial work environment, physician success and compassionate care
- Hospital privileges at Northwestern Medicine Kishwaukee Hospital, DeKalb, IL and the Midlands Surgery Center, DeKalb, IL
- Collegial work environment within a physician driven model
- EPIC Medical Record System
Sycamore is a charming, fast growing community located in the heart of the Midwest, offering four seasons of recreation, arts and entertainment. Located just 58 miles West of Chicago, Sycamore’s historic downtown offers quaint sophistication served with true hospitality. It is coupled with Northern Illinois University and Kishwaukee Community College. Sycamore also offers a strong diverse workforce and thriving business community.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs