Physical Therapist - Outpatient Rehabilitation, Full-time, Days, $5,000 Sign-on BonusLocation Sycamore, Illinois Business Unit Kishwaukee Hospital Job REQID 16175 Job Function Rehabilitation/Wellness Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
- $10,000 Tuition Reimbursement per year ($5,700 part-time)
- $6,000 Student Loan Repayment ($3,000 part-time)
- $1,000 Professional Development per year ($500 part-time)
- $250 Wellbeing Fund per year($125 for part-time)
- Annual Employee Merit Increase and Incentive Bonus
- Paid time off and Holiday pay
**This position is eligible for a $5,000 sign-on bonus**
The Physical Therapist reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Provides optimal quality of patient care services by means of prescribed physical therapy programs to restore function and prevent disability following disease, injury, or loss of any body part involving particularly the musculoskeletal, neuromuscular, cardiovascular, and respiratory systems with respect to professionalism, ethics, and efficiency under supervision of the Director of Rehabilitative Services.
- Bachelor's, Master's, or Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy from an APTA accredited college or university.
- In order to treat pediatric patients, the therapist must either:
- Have prior experience in treating pediatric patients or
- Attend outside courses relating to treating the pediatric patient
- Must have a current Illinois license in Physical Therapy or be license pending.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Current employees and former employees that have terminated in the last year are not eligible for a sign-on bonus.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs