Behavioral Health Case Therapist- PHP/IOP - Full-time, DaysLocation Sycamore, Illinois Business Unit Kishwaukee Hospital Job REQID REF37413R Job Function Patient Support Shift Day Job (1st) Pay rates are dependent upon experience. The minimum starting hourly rate for this position is Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
Northwestern Medicine is seeking both newly Master Prepared graduates and Independently Licensed Case Therapist to join our team!
Responsible for assessing patients, treatment planning, and providing direct patient services including individual, group, and family counseling. Case Therapist coordinates care including communicating with treatment team, patient, and family, documenting in medical record, and discharge planning, continuum of care. Case Therapist works as part of an interdisciplinary collaborative team to provide PHP/IOP group-based and other necessary services to clients with mental health and substance use disorders. This role may support additional projects, perform administrative tasks, and other duties as assigned.
Independently Licensed Case Therapist
- Experience and training in assessment, individual, family, and group counseling
- Master's Degree with LSW, LCSW, LPC, or LCPC required, or eligible for licensure
- Master's degree in social work, psychology, counseling, or related field
- 3-5 years in intensive treatment setting and /or mental health setting.
- LIC LCSW
Master Prepared Graduates
- Masters Degree in Behavioral Health
- One year of supervised clinical experience working in a behavioral health setting
- Ability to work on-call as requested
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Valid Drivers License
- Ability to travel to and from multiple work sites
- LSW, LPC, LCPC, or LCSW upon hire or Masters Degree and 1,000 hours of supervised clinical experience; LSW or LPC within six months of eligibility.
- For substance abuse therapist, Substance Abuse experience required.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs