Pulmonology RN, RMG-Medical Specialties Clinic- Full-time, DaysLocation Palos Heights, Illinois Business Unit Regional Medical Group Job REQID 30735 Job Function Clinical Nurse Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Staff Nurse PhysGrp reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The Staff Nurse is a clinically competent, registered, professional nurse who prescribes, delegates and coordinates nursing care to the acutely ill patient through the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation and evaluation. The Staff Nurse effectively interacts with patient, significant others, and other health team members, while maintaining ANA standards of professional nursing practice. This role is also responsible for phone triage, abnormal test result delivery and corresponding care instructions.
- Current experience (within past five years) or new nursing graduate (within past two years)
- Graduate of accredited 2 or 3 year nursing program
- Current RN License in the State of Illinois
- BLS certification
- Experience with Spirometry and PFT testing is required.
- One year's experience in pertinent clinical specialty
- Second language proficiency a plus
- BSN strongly preferred upon hire
Equal OpportunityNorthwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Patient Services Rep- Regional Medical Group Pediatrics- Part-Time, Days South Elgin, Illinois
- Food Service Worker - Kish Food & Nutrition Services, Full-time, Rotating, $2,000 Sign-on Bonus DeKalb, Illinois
- Patient Service Representative - Cardiology, Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Department Secretary - Outpatient Rehabilitation, Full-time, Rotating Sycamore, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs