Physician: Thoracic Surgery - Palos Heights, ILLocation Palos Heights, Illinois Business Unit Northwestern Medical Group Job REQID REF54277G Job Function Physician Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer an excellent benefits package. This includes a continuing medical education allowance, paid time off, well-being fund, 401k, paid parental leave, malpractice insurance and much more. Moreover, we will provide financial stability and administrative support so you can focus on your passion – practicing medicine.
Northwestern Medicine is seeking a full-time BE/BC Thoracic Surgeon to join our team in Palos Heights, IL, located in the south suburbs of Chicago.
- A physician led medical group that promotes physician leadership, wellness, and work-life balance
- Outstanding compensation and benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401K, and CME fund
- Hospital privileges at NM Palos Hospital
- Ambulatory surgery clinic located within the hospital
- State of the art surgical department with 14 OR suites
- EPIC electronic health record system
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs