Physician: Hematology Oncology - Palos Heights, ILLocation Palos Heights, Illinois Business Unit Northwestern Medical Group Job REQID REF59328Z Job Function Physician Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer an excellent benefits package. This includes a continuing medical education allowance, paid time off, well-being fund, 401k, paid parental leave, malpractice insurance and much more. Moreover, we will provide financial stability and administrative support so you can focus on your passion – practicing medicine.
Northwestern Medicine is seeking a board eligible or board-certified Hematologist/Oncologist to join our team in Palos Heights, IL and Orland Park, IL, located in south suburbs of Chicago.
- A challenging and extremely rewarding environment where you can make a great impact
- A physician led medical group that promotes physician leadership, wellness, and work-life balance
- Outstanding benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401K, and CME fund
- Competitive compensation
- Access to a robust clinical trials program
- Program development opportunities both locally and within the Health network
- Collaboration with subspecialized and certified radiation oncologists, as well as surgical subspecialists
- Hospital privileges at NM Palos Hospital
- EPIC electronic health record system
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs