Physician: General Surgery - Palos Heights, ILLocation Palos Heights, Illinois Business Unit Regional Medical Group Job REQID REF46027R Job Function Physician Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer an excellent benefits package. This includes a continuing medical education allowance, paid time off, well-being fund, 401k, paid parental leave, malpractice insurance and much more. Moreover, we will provide financial stability and administrative support so you can focus on your passion – practicing medicine.
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group is seeking a BE/BC General Surgeon to join a growing practice in Palos Heights, IL, located in the south suburbs of Chicago.
- A physician led medical group that promotes physician leadership, wellness, and work-life balance
- Outstanding compensation and benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401K, and CME fund
- Hospital privileges at Northwestern Medicine Palos Hospital
- 24/7 hospitalists and intensivists in house coverage
- State of the art surgical department with 14 OR suites
- Call rotation 1.3
- EPIC electronic health record system
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs