Physician: General Surgery - Palos Heights, ILLocation Palos Heights, Illinois Business Unit Regional Medical Group Job REQID REF46027R Job Function Physician Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group is seeking a BE/BC General Surgeon to join a growing practice in Palos Heights, IL, located in the south suburbs of Chicago.
- A physician led medical group that promotes physician leadership, wellness, and work-life balance
- Outstanding compensation and benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401K, and CME fund
- Hospital privileges at Northwestern Medicine Palos Hospital
- 24/7 hospitalists and intensivists in house coverage
- State of the art surgical department with 14 OR suites
- Call rotation 1.3
- EPIC electronic health record system
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Nursing OpportunitiesSearch Now
Check out our benefitsRead More
Information Services CareersRead More