Physician: Cardiology - Palos Heights, ILLocation Palos Heights, Illinois Business Unit Regional Medical Group Job REQID REF35926O Job Function Physician Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer an excellent benefits package. This includes a continuing medical education allowance, paid time off, well-being fund, 401k, paid parental leave, malpractice insurance and much more. Moreover, we will provide financial stability and administrative support so you can focus on your passion – practicing medicine.
Northwestern Medicine has an outstanding opportunity for an advanced imaging-trained general cardiologist to drive programmatic change as Director of the echocardiography laboratories, while practicing in an academically affiliated, community tertiary care setting. We seek an ACGME-approved fellowship-trained, BE/BC, General/Non-Invasive Cardiologist with additional training in advanced imaging to join the dynamic Bluhm Cardiovascular Institute (BCVI) South Region team at Palos Hospital, located in Chicago’s growing south suburbs.
- Clinical responsibilities of this position include outpatient clinic, inpatient consults, and comprehensive cardiac imaging, with particular emphasis on echocardiography, transesophageal echocardiography, imaging for structural interventions, and cardiac MRI
- Leadership responsibilities of this position include driving programmatic growth for structural imaging and cardiac MRI as director of the BCVI South Region echocardiography laboratories
- Clinic locations may include various South Region locations
- Thriving multi-specialty physician-driven group that lives the values of our patients first mission, emphasizing quality, communication, and distinction through innovation
- Outstanding compensation and benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401K, and CME fund
- Hospital privilege at Northwestern Medicine Palos Hospital
- EPIC electronic health record system
- BE/BC General/Non-Invasive Cardiologist
- ACGME-approved fellowship-trained
- Additional training in advanced imaging preferred
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs