Patient Liason (Clerk Typist II) - PH PT/OT Outpatient, Part-time, RotatingLocation Palos Heights, Illinois Business Unit Palos Hospital Job REQID P12664 Job Function Administrative Support Shift Rotating Apply Now
The Clerk Typist II-PHYS THPY-OP reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines, and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The Patient Liaison (Clerk Typist II), Rehabilitation, provides support for several departments, including, but not limited to the following; Therapy, Cardiac Rehabilitation, Pulmonary Rehabilitation, EMG, and Wound Care. The Liaison is a key team member, responsible for patient scheduling, registration, insurance verification, reception and coordination of the departments. The Liaison is responsible for coordinating services and implementing administrative assignments using a variety software application (i.e. scheduling, databases, order entry).
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, Associates Degree preferred.
- 1-3 years of customer service experience, healthcare strongly preferred.
- Proven good guest relations skills, engaging with patients, physicians and members of the hospital staff, occasionally in difficult situations.
- Intermediate to advanced skills using Microsoft suite of tools, with the ability to type in excess of 40 wpm.
- Experience using health information systems, especially Epic, for registration, scheduling and order entry is desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, with the ability to stay focused while managing multiple requests.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain highly confidential information.
- Experience working independently, under established procedures, with limited supervision.
- Collaborative team member with a successful history of using good judgement when engaging customers, patients, physicians and other team members.
- Strong troubleshoots skills and a service-oriented approach toward work.
Equal OpportunityNorthwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Registered Nurse- PH Perinatal, Casual, Nights Palos Heights, Illinois
- Registered Nurse - PH Oncology -Sg4 North - Part-Time, Days - Sign On-Bonus Eligible Palos Heights, Illinois
- Registered Nurse - PH Med Surg Hp3, Full-Time Days - Sign On Bonus Eligible Palos Heights, Illinois
- Registered Nurse - PH Med Surg Hp3, Full-Time, Days, - Sign On Bonus Eligible Palos Heights, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs