Nutrition & Food Service Aide I- PH Nutrition & Food Services Part-time Various Start Times Days and EveningsLocation Palos Heights, Illinois Business Unit Palos Hospital Job REQID 113521 Job Function Food Services Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
View this video to learn more from the heroes that work at Northwestern Medicine.
- $10,000 Tuition Reimbursement per year ($5,700 part-time)
- $10,000 Student Loan Repayment ($5,000 part-time)
- $1,000 Professional Development per year ($500 part-time)
- $250 Wellbeing Fund per year($125 for part-time)
- Annual Employee Merit Increase and Incentive Bonus
- Paid time off and Holiday pay
The Food & Nutrition Service Aide I reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines, and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The Emergency Nurses Association bestows the Lantern Award on emergency departments that exemplify exceptional practice and innovative performance in the core areas of nursing leadership, practice, education, advocacy, and research.
- High School graduate/GED, or 3 years of equivalent experience
- Various Start Times
- This position consists of simple functions which can be learned with on the job training.
Scheduled Various Start Times (combination of ) are required - 6:00 a.m., 6:30 a.m. and 12:00 p.m.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs