Manager of Radiology, Full-Time, DaysLocation Palos Heights, Illinois Business Unit Palos Hospital Job REQID 79230 Job Function Management-Healthcare Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
- $10,000 Tuition Reimbursement per year ($5,700 part-time)
- $6,000 Student Loan Repayment ($3,000 part-time)
- $1,000 Professional Development per year ($500 part-time)
- $250 Wellbeing Fund per year($125 for part-time)
- Annual Employee Merit Increase and Incentive Bonus
- Paid time off and Holiday pay
The Manager, Radiology reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Manages the daily operations of the assigned area or function within Diagnostic Imaging.
- Assists with developing specific departmental goals, standards, and objectives which directly support the strategic plan and vision of the organization.
- Manages staff relations including performance management, staff satisfaction and conflict management.
- Performs and oversees scheduling, recruitment and payroll. Monitors departmental budgets, regulatory compliance, departmental contracts and vendor relations.
- Determines and justifies needs for systems/equipment/supplies purchases, monitors usage, and oversees proper working order and or stock supplies.
- Assess the quality of patient care delivered and coordinates patient care services with patients, staff, physicians, and other departments.
- May provide patient care when necessary.
- 5 years of experience in a healthcare related field, including 3 years of leadership experience.
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare or business related field. IEMA and ARRT or ARDMS or NMTCB.
- CERT BLS.
- Certification in area of specialty.
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful work environment and take appropriate action.
- Master's degree.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs