Housekeeping Assistant I - PH Housekeeping, Part-Time, DaysLocation Palos Heights, Illinois Business Unit Palos Hospital Job REQID P12719 Job Function Housekeeping Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
The Housekeeping Assistant I-HOUSEKEEPING reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines, and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
Under general supervision performs a variety of cleaning duties to meet specified standards. Cleans patient’s rooms, offices, nurses’ stations, service rooms, locker rooms, laboratories, doctor’s on-call rooms and other areas as requested. Provides service in a customer friendly manner.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; or in lieu of high school diploma/GED, must have a minimum of one year of environmental services, housekeeping, janitorial or related experience.
- Must exhibit the ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with patients, visitors and staff.
- Must be able to use the proper tracking and communication tools utilized by department.
- Must be able to work independently.
Equal OpportunityNorthwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Associate General Counsel, Full-Time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Clinical Practice Specialist Nurse - Critical Care/ICU Huntley, Full-time, Day Huntley, Illinois
- Staff Nurse Inpatient - Marianjoy, 3 East, $3,000 Sign on Bonus, Full Time Evenings Wheaton, Illinois
- Patient Care Tech - Marianjoy, $2,000 Sign on Bonus, Full Time Days Wheaton, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs