Housekeeping Assistant I - PH Housekeeping, Full-Time, NightsLocation Palos Heights, Illinois Business Unit Palos Hospital Job REQID 43304 Job Function Housekeeping Shift Night Job (3rd) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Housekeeping Assistant I-HOUSEKEEPING reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines, and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
Under general supervision performs a variety of cleaning duties to meet specified standards. Cleans patient’s rooms, offices, nurses’ stations, service rooms, locker rooms, laboratories, doctor’s on-call rooms and other areas as requested. Provides service in a customer friendly manner.
This position is full-time, 80 hours per pay period, night shift, 11:00 p.m. to 7:30 a.m., with alternating weekends and holidays.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; or in lieu of high school diploma/GED, must have a minimum of one year of environmental services, housekeeping, janitorial or related experience.
- Must exhibit the ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with patients, visitors and staff.
- Must be able to use the proper tracking and communication tools utilized by department.
- Must be able to work independently.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Medical Assistant - Internal Medicine, Full-time, Days *$2,000 Sign-on Bonus* Chicago, Illinois
- Nurse Clinician - Transitional Care, Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Nurse Clinician - Infusion, Part-time (24 hrs/wk), Days Chicago, Illinois
- Case Manager - Pre-Admissions Testing, Huntley, Full-time, Days Huntley, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs