CT Technologist PH CT Scan Casual Night ShiftLocation Palos Heights, Illinois Business Unit Palos Hospital Job REQID 115475 Job Function Imaging and Radiology Shift Rotating Apply Now
View this video to learn more from the heroes that work at Northwestern Medicine.
The CT Scan Tech reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
Under the general supervision of the Manager, produces computerized tomographic Radiographs of designated anatomical areas, as requested, in order to provide the Radiologists with diagnostic information with service excellence.
- Provides computed tomography imaging and patient care services at defined levels to patients. Description
- Positions patients and selects anatomic and technical parameters accurately.
- Utilizes ALARA principles during examinations.
- Implements radiation protection and safety standards.
- Prepares for and assists the physician in computed tomography procedures, including interventional procedures. Performs reconstruction of CT images.
- Prepares and administers contrast media and/or medications within the scope of practice and applicable state and federal regulations.
This position is casual (non-benefited), 32 hours per pay period, night shift position and every other weekend.
This position will assist with staffing needs at both sites: Northwestern Medicine Palos Hospital and Northwestern Medicine Orland Park Palos Imaging.
Must be a graduate of an AMA approved school of radiology technology and hold a current certification from the Illinois Department of Nuclear Safety. Advanced level registry examination of CT is required. Membership in the American Society of Radiology Technology is preferred. Must be CPR certified.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs