Cardiac Electrophysiologist - Palos HospitalLocation Palos Heights, Illinois Business Unit Regional Medical Group Job REQID REF29567Z Job Function Physician Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
Northwestern Medicine is a growing, nationally recognized health system that provides world-class care at 11 hospitals and more than 200 locations in communities throughout Chicago, the suburbs and northern Illinois. Together with Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, we are pushing boundaries in our research labs, training the next generation of physicians and scientists, and pursuing excellence in patient care.
We value building relationships with our patients and their families, listening to their unique needs while providing individualized primary, specialty and hospital-based care. Our recent affiliations and ongoing growth make it possible for us to serve more patients, closer to where they live and work. While each of our locations has a unique story, Northwestern Medicine is unified under one mission – Patients First.
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group is the premier provider of healthcare services in Chicago’s west, south and northwest suburbs, with more than 700 primary care physicians and specialists. Our team works together to provide excellent patient care and exceptional patient experiences using models that follow best practices in outpatient and inpatient settings. RMG offers competitive compensation and benefits within a physician led work environment.
Northwestern Medicine is seeking an ACGME-approved fellowship trained, BE/BC cardiac electrophysiologist to join the growing Bluhm Cardiovascular Institute (BCVI) South Region team at Palos Hospital in Palos Heights, IL, located in Chicago’s south suburbs.
Cardiology services in the south region provide a comprehensive range of cardiovascular services.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in complex ablation including atrial fibrillation ablation, ventricular tachycardia ablation, SVT ablation, in addition to pacemaker and ICD implantation.
- The successful candidate will collaborate with BCVI leadership to strategize and implement a high-quality electrophysiology program.
- Successful and expanding multi-specialty physician group that promotes a collegial work environment, physician success and compassionate care within a physician driven team.
- The community is exceptional with excellent schools, parks, restaurants and plenty of amenities. Easy access to Chicago by car or commuter train.
BCVI is a full service, fully integrated institute across the system. The six clinical centers comprising BCVI are the Center for Heart Rhythm Disorders, Center for Coronary Disease, Center for Vascular Disease, Center for Valve Disease, Center for Heart Failure and the Center for Preventive Cardiology.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Respiratory Care Assistant- Delnor Respiratory Care, Casual, Rotating Shifts Geneva, Illinois
- OB RN - Full-Time, Day Shift DeKalb, Illinois
- Outpatient Physical Therapist- Full Time, Weekdays & Saturday Morning Shift Bartlett, Illinois
- Registered Nurse, Day Surgery, Part-Time DeKalb, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs