Practice Administrator - Multi-Specialty RMG South, Full-time, DaysLocation Orland Park, Illinois Business Unit Regional Medical Group Job REQID 22125 Job Function Management-Business Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Practice Administrator role reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics, Corporate Compliance Program and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all regulatory and accreditation standards.
The Regional Medical Group (RMG) Practice Administrator is responsible for planning, directing and monitoring operations to achieve excellence in the delivery of patient care in the physician practice while creating an inspiring and rewarding environment for staff members. The Practice Administrator is responsible for the financial and operational management and coordination of the overall activities, clinical services and programs for RMG Practices. The Practice Administrator manages multiple sites or departments within RMG South Region (legacy Palos Medical Group). This role will require travel between the Palos Hospital Campus and the Orland Park Facility.
- Three (3) years of management experience in a medical setting or related experience.
- Demonstrated success in medical office management.
- Bachelor's Degree; experience may be accepted in lieu of formal education.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Pharmacy Practice Coordinator - Drug Information, Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Housekeeper - Central DuPage Hospital, Full-time, Days, $$3,000.00 Sign-On Bonus Winfield, Illinois
- Transporter, CDH, Full-time, Rotating Shifts, $$3,000.00 Sign-On Bonus Winfield, Illinois
- Patient Care Tech - Marianjoy, Spinal Cord, $2,000 Sign on Bonus, Full Time Nights Wheaton, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs