CT Technologist PI CT Scan Full-Time DaysLocation Orland Park, Illinois Business Unit Palos Hospital Job REQID 114423 Job Function Imaging and Radiology Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
View this video to learn more from the heroes that work at Northwestern Medicine.
- $10,000 Tuition Reimbursement per year ($5,700 part-time)
- $10,000 Student Loan Repayment ($5,000 part-time)
- $1,000 Professional Development per year ($500 part-time)
- $250 Wellbeing Fund per year($125 for part-time)
- Annual Employee Merit Increase and Incentive Bonus
- Paid time off and Holiday pay
Pay: Based on experience, starting at: $30.89 + per hour.
The CT Scan Tech reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
Under the general supervision of the Manager, produces computerized tomographic Radiographs of designated anatomical areas, as requested, in order to provide the Radiologists with diagnostic information with service excellence.
- Provides computed tomography imaging and patient care services at defined levels to patients. Description
- Positions patients and selects anatomic and technical parameters accurately.
- Utilizes ALARA principles during examinations.
- Implements radiation protection and safety standards.
- Prepares for and assists the physician in computed tomography procedures, including interventional procedures. Performs reconstruction of CT images.
- Prepares and administers contrast media and/or medications within the scope of practice and applicable state and federal regulations.
This position is full-time, 80 hours per pay period, with alternating weekends and holidays. Hours rotate between 6:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and 10:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
This position will assist with staffing needs at both sites: Northwestern Medicine Palos Hospital and Northwestern Medicine Orland Park Palos Imaging.
Must be a graduate of an AMA approved school of radiology technology and hold a current certification from the Illinois Department of Nuclear Safety. Advanced level registry examination in CT is required within a year upon hire. Membership in the American Society of Radiology Technology is preferred. Must be CPR certified.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs