Tenant Services Coordinator, Full Time, DaysLocation McHenry, Illinois Business Unit Northwestern Medicine Corporate Job REQID 93698 Job Function General Business Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
- $10,000 Tuition Reimbursement per year ($5,700 part-time)
- $6,000 Student Loan Repayment ($3,000 part-time)
- $1,000 Professional Development per year ($500 part-time)
- $250 Wellbeing Fund per year($125 for part-time)
- Annual Employee Merit Increase and Incentive Bonus
- Paid time off and Holiday pay
The Tenant Services Coordinator reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Provide a single point of contact for Property Operations customer service demonstrating a positive, enthusiastic customer service experience. Performing this function often involves face to face tenant contact.
- Assesses tenant and service needs for the property and assigns priority to each request.
- Directs and monitors service requests to assigned staff.
- Resolves complex or critical situations involving tenants and visitors: consults manager for guidance as needed (e.g., complaints, etc.) or provides recommendations for resolution to manager.
- Facilitates a multi-disciplinary and collaborative approach to tenant and visitor customer service and interdepartmental problem solving/service delivery.
- Identifies, analyzes, and communicates key tenant service issues/trends and reports findings and recommendations to management.
- Provides vendor and contractor management through scheduling of services, adhering to contract requirements including insurance compliance, obtaining bids, processing of requisitions and invoices, managing purchase orders, and meeting with account representatives to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Assists in the preparation of the annual expense budget, provides proposals to tenants for additional services and coordinates billing in accordance with the lease, and coordinates building expense projects.
- Independently plans and executes activities such as room scheduling, signage, catering, support staff and equipment, and preparation and distribution of notifications, in support of projects and meetings as appropriate.
- Assists with developing and maintaining policies, procedures, reference material and related tools with team and Manager to ensure tenant/visitor satisfaction goals are met.
- Authors responses on behalf of Manager or department.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Manager.
- Utilizes appropriate resources within the institution, division and department to manage and complete each assigned task and/or project.
- Develops and maintains relationships with all customers and suppliers, especially vendors who support equipment within the department.
- Provides support to Division Director and Vice President as needed.
- Plans, executes, and resolves all routine technical needs of the Property Operations office.
- Sets meeting priorities, identifies objectives and materials needed for meetings, and exercises judgment to ensure appropriate parties attend meeting.
- Bachelor's degree from accredited college or equivalent plus 3-5 years experience in a business office.
- Strong leadership, organization, planning and time management skills.
- Strong personal computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Nursing OpportunitiesSearch Now
Check out our benefitsRead More
Information Services CareersRead More