Staff Nurse-Intensive Care Unit-In House Registry, CasualLocation McHenry, Illinois Business Unit McHenry Hospital Job REQID 32238 Job Function Clinical Nurse Shift Rotating Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Staff Nurse Inpatient reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
This is a registered nurse with an Illinois State License who provides nursing care to acute care patients while collaborating with the nursing care team and multidisciplinary team to advance the patient plan of care. Nursing practices is guided by the American Nurses Association (ANA) Scope and Standards of Professional Nursing Practice and Code of Ethics.
- Provides leadership within the nursing care team to advance patient care and outcomes and improve the quality of nursing care provided by the organization.
- Uses past experiences and clinical knowledge to make judgments about appropriate care for patients.
- Collaborates with the multidisciplinary team to create a comprehensive plan of care.
- Associates Degree
- RN License
- AHA BLS - Basic Life Support Certification
- Bachelors Degree
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Pharmacy Practice Coordinator - Drug Information, Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Housekeeper - Central DuPage Hospital, Full-time, Days, $$3,000.00 Sign-On Bonus Winfield, Illinois
- Transporter, CDH, Full-time, Rotating Shifts, $$3,000.00 Sign-On Bonus Winfield, Illinois
- Patient Care Tech - Marianjoy, Spinal Cord, $2,000 Sign on Bonus, Full Time Nights Wheaton, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs