Speech Pathologist - Inpatient, Casual, RotatingMcHenry, Illinois Job REQID 8887 Job Function Rehabilitation/Wellness Shift Rotating Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Speech Pathologist reflects the mission, vision, and values of Northwestern Memorial, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
This role is a licensed speech therapist who complies with the Code of Ethics/Standards of Practice as outlined by the their professional organization and by the State of Illinois. This position includes direct patient care, teaching, participation on appropriate committees and departmental process improvement. The Speech Pathologist serves as a role model for all therapists and clinical interns in all aspects of professional, clinical, communication, education and leadership activities.
- Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology.
- New Grads must provide licensure application proof upon hire.
- New Grads have 6 months from hire to obtain SLP License.
- LIC SLP
- CERT BLS
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Insurance Verification Representative - Durable Medical Equipment, Full-time, Days McHenry, Illinois
- Client Office Phlebotomist - HealthLab, Full-time, Days (KD) Palatine, Illinois
- Client Office Phlebotomist - HealthLab, Full-time, Days (SR) Carmel, Indiana
- Talent Acquisition Professional- Human Resources, Full-time, Days Warrenville, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs