MRI Technologist- Medical Imaging, Part-Time, Days, $2,500 sign-onLocation McHenry, Illinois Business Unit McHenry Hospital Job REQID 30638 Job Function Imaging and Radiology Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
Scheduling needs: Part time, Saturday and Sunday 7am-530pm (10 hours) total 40 hours a pay period. Rotating weekend call every 4th weekend, after shift is done. Potential to pick up shifts during the week.
The MRI Tech reflects the mission, vision, and values of Northwestern Medicine, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Performs MRI testing procedures.
- Functions as the first line interface with patients in the successful accomplishment of their MRI testing needs.
- Performs high quality MRI testing per department policies & procedures.
- Obtains accurate patient screening and consent per department polices and procedures.
- Performs and maintains all quality monitors per department policy & procedure.
- Provides care appropriate to the condition and age of the patient, including pediatric, geriatric and general population.
- Follows all patient safety policies & procedures (including but not limited to: Safe MRI environment, pt monitoring, risk to fall, pregnancy verification, GFR assessment, patient identification).
- Demonstrates the ability to be flexible, organized and professional in stressful situations.
- Takes MRI call according to the schedule. Responds in an appropriate time frame when called in.
- Assists with new staff, intern orientation and training as requested.
- Graduate of an AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology
- One year of Rad Tech experience
- Registered ARRT w/MRI certification or ARMRIT
- CPR – Basic Life Support
- Bachelor of Science degree
- Two years of MRI experience
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Registered Nurse- PH Perinatal, Casual, Nights Palos Heights, Illinois
- Registered Nurse - PH Oncology -Sg4 North - Part-Time, Days - Sign On-Bonus Eligible Palos Heights, Illinois
- Registered Nurse - PH Med Surg Hp3, Full-Time Days - Sign On Bonus Eligible Palos Heights, Illinois
- Registered Nurse - PH Med Surg Hp3, Full-Time, Days, - Sign On Bonus Eligible Palos Heights, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs